Founded in 1818, we are one of the worlds leading agribusiness and food companies.
Bunge helps farmers to grow larger crops. We transport and process agricultural commodities efficiently and safely. We also create high-quality food products to feed the population worldwide.
With integrated operations that circle the globe, connecting from the farm field to the retail shelf.
The world is our market:
six billion people and counting.
Bunge has over 25,000 employees in over 30 countries who are dedicated to improving the global agribusiness and food production chain by:
- Manufacturing fertilizer and animal feed for farmers
- Sourcing oilseeds and grains from the worlds primary growing regions and transporting them to customers worldwide
- Crushing oilseeds to make meal for the livestock industry and oil for the food processing, food service and biofuel industries
- Producing bottled oils, mayonnaise, margarines and other food products for consumers
- Milling wheat and maize for food processors, bakeries, brewers and other commercial customers